- To start a paramedical college you should pay 50,000/- Rs. for run any of one approved paramedical course, approved courses list given in course section.
- If any Paramedical college want to run more than one paramedical courses they should pay 25000/-Rs. more for each courses.
- 40 (forty) seat are approved for each paramedical courses if any paramedical college want seat enhancement they should pay 500/- Rs. for each seat.
Any registered society organization trust can run the entire courses of Uttar Pradesh Paramedical Council Lucknow (run Under UPP Training Council)
. But no Institute to individual for commercial ground or business.
- Building Required
- Constructed Area 2500 Square Feet
- Principal Office 1
- Clerical Office 1
- Staff Room 1
- Library 1
- Laboratory 1
- Lecture Room 3
- To provide the practical training to students hospital affiliation required.
- To provide the modern education audio visual
To get the affiliation any welfare society can apply with fully bio data with building agreement and required documents then the inspection team of the faculty will visit your center and submit the report the faculty for permanent affiliation. The faculty as per the norms will charge the verification and affiliation fees.
- Once paid fees will not be refundable or adjustable in any circumstances.
- Any medical graduate should be the principal of institute
- Medical lab technician
- Computer operator
Other Infrastructure to run the institute required as per the norms of Uttar Pradesh Paramedical Training Council .